These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Hues of Africa’s website, accessible from huesofafrica.com.
By accessing this website, visitors accept these terms and conditions in full. If visitors disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, they must not use this website.
License Unless otherwise stated, Hues of Africa and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Visitors may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for their own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
Visitors must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Acceptable Use Visitors must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful.
Visitors must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or any other malicious computer software.
Visitors must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Indemnification Visitors agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hues of Africa, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from visitors’ use of this website.
Limitations of Liability Hues of Africa will not be liable to visitors (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Hues of Africa has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Variation Hues of Africa reserves the right to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Visitors are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that they are aware of any changes.
Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert governing law here] and visitors irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Contact Us If visitors have any questions about these terms and conditions, they may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 04-25-2023
Note: Please be advised that this sample terms and conditions is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice